Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Quick work break. Things have completely busted loose at work this week and I'm feelin' the pain. We're getting ready to air a series on a national satellite network in a couple weeks and have to get everything into order so that we can ship it out on Monday. What it means, of course, is that I'm completely busy. Talked to the bike shop today and my bike is supposed to be back soon. The shop-owner SWEARS that the wheel is REALLY true, and thinks that the reason this spoke broke was from damage that was incurred during the first spoke breakage. I'm going to trust him on this ONCE more. If it happens again though...

Swam in Turtle Lake yesterday since it was near work and I only had a little bit of time. I think all of the lakes in Shoreview (which is the town that neighbors little canada) are shallow and weedy. I like Lake Gearvis more and more. I was tentatively going to meet up with some other IronMooers from the Mile141 board this morning, but after getting home yesterday night and not actually getting to bed until 1:30, getting up at 5 to drive to Excelsior which is on the complete opposite side of the Twin Cities wasn't probably going to happen. It didn't.

Going to call up Now Bike in a couple minutes to check and see what's up with the group ride I'm supposed to lead tomorrow and find out if I need to have maps or not. if I do, it's one more thing that I need to add to my list of things to accomplish.

more news later. I promise.

Brian

No comments: