Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I still find myself catching up from the weekend's trip. I've never
been one for trips if only because of how much they throw life out of
alignment. Depending on the trip it can take quite a while for things
to settle down and this has been one of those times.

Even though we were home Monday night, tonight was the first evening
that I had at home and of course, Angela was off working. I so look
forward to the day when Angela can be home at night and we can do
something together like heading out for a ride.

Instead, I ran errands... stuff had to be returned here, stuff had to
be donated there. Groceries had to be picked up... nothing major, but
all little nitpicky things. Combine it with the other annoying things,
like the $600 I spent on Brakes and Tires for the Santa Fe yesterday
(in preparation for summer trips) and everything just starts to wear
on you a little bit.

Things at work have been blissfully quiet this week as I finish up a
few things and we work on closing sales, but even blissfully quiet
work can be annoying when your body decides that it needs to catch up
with you and promptly gives you a cold.

I'm off to bed to try and remedy that cold. Blogging will recommence
tomorrow I'm sure.

No comments: