Thursday, February 05, 2009

Day 4

I did some digging yesterday and got up and running with a SkypeIn
number. Surprisingly the quality is pretty good and you can't beat the
price. I really wanted a way to keep my Colorado Springs number for
the people I do business with there and also have a number in Austin.
I think I've got that part figured out.

We got another batch of boxes unpacked yesterday night and Angela made
her marinara and puttanesca for my leave-behinds. Now I need to put
together some labels and business cards today so that I'm all set for
my first meeting tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be a productive day
today and a productive meeting tomorrow. Angela has a group interview
tonight, I'm hoping that that goes well and that her massage therapy
experience will make her a more valuable potential employee than some
of the other people interviewing. My hope and prayer is that she can
find something fulfilling that she can develop into a career.

I've also got to get to work today on a freelance project that came in
from my former manager at First Presbyterian. He needs a microsite
developed by the 20th. Getting a couple of mockups together is
probably the bigger goal today but all of the goals are important in
different ways. Hard to figure out which one to do first.

No comments: