Monday, June 21, 2004

DVD Pet Peeves...

Over lunch I picked up 21 Grams and Millenium Actress at
Blockbuster... Ang and I have generally stopped buying there because
it's cheaper at Hollywood, but they had a copy of Hedwig and the Angry
Itch there a couple weeks ago that I didn't buy and I wanted to see if
they still had it (being Colorado Springs and not thinking that
there's much of a community into musicals about botched operation
transsexuals) Anyway, they didn't... but they did have 21 Grams which
I hadn't seen anywhere else (it's the type of movie that only ever
gets a couple of copies at the store so when they go into the used
section they don't last long, as opposed to say Terminator 3 and X2)
Why do studios realease SUPER barebones movies? the 21 Grams disc
doesn't even have a trailor on it. ERGH. I don't need a lot of
features, but having the trailer isn't that difficult and is kind of
handy. I suppose they're coming out with a special edition at some
point, but I don't know that it's a movie I like enough to buy twice.

No comments: