Tuesday, March 22, 2005

69.149.92

69 149 nine two... I see you... I promise I'll write more soon....

69 149 nine two... I see you... I promise I'll write more soon...
(to the tune of the Scooby Doo theme)

69.149.92 seems to really want to see more posts, so this is for that bored IP number out there. I'm busy working on the sermon I have to give tonight and freaking out a little bit about it. I'm sure I'll settle down, but probably not until after.

I CAN say though that I'm not as nervous as I was before the Ironman... that made me so nervous I gave myself a temporary hemmhoroid... I'd never had one before, I've never had one since. But a couple days before the Ironman? OUCH.

I'm sermonizing on silence though so maybe I should work on being a little quieter until I'm done.

I'll be back 69.149.92, I promise!

1 comment:

White Salamander said...

Best of luck with your sermon. I hope it goes well and you legs don't tremble too much during the dellivery!

Maybe you could post a summary of the topic you covered?