Wednesday, April 20, 2005

without furthur adieu...

I present to you the Tri-Geek Dreams logo submission from your humble blogger.



As I was working on the project, I tried to boil down the essence of what a "Tri Geek" is. While thinking about it, I kept coming back to the classic image of a geek's taped up glasses. After doing some research into different sports glasses and some sketches this is what the logo evolved into.

Ultimately it will be up to the Kahuna and the rest of the Tri-Geek Dreams readers to decide what logo wins out, but I think that I have a contender on my hands.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for some friendly competition, but I'm not too keen on seeing my work cannibalized.

Comm's said...

Know what?

I that is 'totally awesome'!

By far the best IMHO

White Salamander said...

OUCH! A scathing rebuke from Mr. Wil.

Although this is good, I actually prefer the logo you showed me in development last friday where you had the text below the glasses and going towards a vanishing point.

Flabbyironman said...

it's been withdrawn and is being altered per Mr Wil's request. I was in a hurry and didn't do the legwork I should have done since I had a similar icon system in mind when I was working on the logo.

My apologies to Mr. Wil. An e-mail has gone out and anything I can do to make things in addition to altering the artwork is up for suggestion

:) said...

Now THAT is a cool logo! I really like it...

Nancy Toby said...

I like it!! Definitely gets the geek aspect in there more than the others I've seen.