Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm done!

Finished this project I've been working on at about 9:30 yesterday
night and boy did it feel good to have things completed. Today is the
day that I see if all this work will be worth it as our booth opens
with everyone elses around 11. Me? I just want to win one of the booth
design awards.

I'm just hoping this is a big coming out for the company in the
Springs area and that this Business to Business Expo will get our name
out there as much as we need it to. It seems like everything is in
place and we've all been waiting to blast off.

Anyway, have to run down to the Expo center to finish setting up. Now
that this big projects done blogging should return to normal.
Hallujah!

I'll try to post some pics from the show today.

3 comments:

soccerdad said...

i bet you're relieved. good luck in winning an award.

:) said...

Those pics are great and the booth looks ultra-cool! Good luck on the awards...you have obviously worked very hard to get here.

Comm's said...

Great Job Brian. It looks like all that hard work paid off. I understand what its like to have to impress the bizz community first time out and by the looks of it your dedication and perserverance paid off. Go celebrate, after, you know, your hard work pays off with new clients.