Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm here, I SWEAR I am!

Some days work just seems to get in the way of everything else. This
is one of those times. Last Thursday and this Thursday are what we're
hoping in a one-two punch to get the company machinery rolling. Last
Thursday the chamber had it's annual military awards luncheon and Red
Penguin did all of the video for the show. THIS Thursday the annual
Colorado Business to Business Expo which the Greater Springs Chamber
puts on is happening just south of the office so we're busy getting
"The Red Penguin Lounge" ready for that. What this means, of course,
is more work for me. I've been creating and assembling animation all
weekend for a video wall we're doing in the booth... it's fun stuff,
but Friday I was here until 4 AM, came back in Saturday morning and
worked until 10pm (while also getting a new tire for Ang's car...
which is a whole other fiasco), and then worked yesterday from 11am to
10:30pm. It's been a long weekend and the end isn't anywhere in sight.

THANKFULLY, once all this is done Thursday night, I have a four day
weekend in Minneapolis to look forward to. We're flying though, which
means no bike unless I can find somewhere to rent one.

Back to work, blah, but I wanted to post an update.

More later.

-Flabbyironman

5 comments:

soccerdad said...

geez, you're working some crazy hours! have yourself a fun long weekend, then return to normality next week.

Flabbyironman said...

That's production... it's slow until it isn't. Then it's back to slow after it's done. I haven't had major uptime in a few months.

:) said...

Don't worry about it. Just get what you need to do done. We will be here waiting for your return!

Tracy said...

Sometimes life happens ;) Try to get some down time if you can and do something fun!

Comm's said...

Get up and do something active every hour. Even if it just knocking out 10-20 push ups on the hour.