Monday, May 02, 2005

A Picture Share!

A Picture Share!

rence looking pensive and Leanor of FIVE IRON FRENZY!!! (just kidding about the extreme excitement) looking Perplexed at the Scum leadership meeting. Fun, Fun... y'know, I'm really not sure where these came from. Somehow Flickr just belched them up after e-mailing them days ago. Weird. These were meant to pop up after my stressed photo the other day. Back from first meetings. Now I'm off to other meetings. I don't think they ever WILL end.

1 comment:

Comm's said...

I have a big conference coming up at the end of this month. Essentially eating up one week of my work for the month. Not looking forward to it but have a plan to get in my training. At least one afternoon we are going to a F1 racing track for a little bumping and rubbing- and ass kicking.