Friday, June 24, 2005

geeked out

A little birdie (ok, the FedEx item tracker) told me that my camera package (all 13lbs of it) was loaded onto a truck at 7:35. I'm psyched and anxious to play with it... of course, before that, I have to get through a day of editing here at the office. Fun, fun. heh.

Tri-Mama, I promise the shots you asked for are coming, though due to me being about an hour south of Parker, it's probably not going to be quite the same view. They're still pretty though, I swear.

Tonight we're having a kickball event at church. When Scum first started in Denver they used to get together once a week and play kickball. The dirty little secret about kickball is that once you get to age 20-something... ANYONE can be a kickball superstar. Tonight, I anticipate showing off my kickball prowess in between taking pictures.

In the meantime, I have to go edit. Sorry I haven't posted much this week... we decided to go back on the air and thus a bunch of our television programs needed to be completely re-edited. I've been buried in Final Cut Pro timelines the last two weeks.

First fruits of the camera later tonight though, I promise!

No comments: