Wednesday, July 27, 2005

random shots

I know I said I was heading to bed... I lied. A few leftover pieces that have been lying around this month...






These three were random shots from the coffee shop after church on Tuesday night. I'm in the middle of revamping the website so I needed some new photos. Nothing too exciting, but I like the way Marcus and the very pregnant Jen are talking while Eric grabs his coffee.



I love the vastness of the open sky in the midwest. I didn't shoot any of it while I was in Illinois, so while I was logging passenger time on the ride back to Colorado, I snapped a few pics of the Kansas farmland.

Ok. NOW I'm off to bed. See you in the morning.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey! These are awesome shots!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Nice photos. Great way to round out the day!

Anonymous said...

Brian....what date is your anniversary again? I luv ya!
luv your sis :)

TriDaddy said...

Yes, great pics and by the way, did you say in your previous post that Michael Moore, the director Michael Moore was getting ready for his first tri?

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Nancy Toby said...

Heh, don't you love blog comment spam? Anyways, have you given up on blogging, triathlon, and the universe as we know it?