Monday, August 15, 2005

yes, I'm still alive...

Nancy just sent me a note wondering whether I was still alive...

I'm still here. I got swamped in editing the past few weeks and editing is something that ends up taking up my undivided attention. I haven't even really ridden the past few weeks. Yesterday, Ang and I climbed back on the wagon and went for a 20 mile group ride. 20 miles isn't a lot for me, but I've been SO impressed seeing how far Ang has come this season. It's been fun watching her actually get excited about riding.

We've been working our way through HBO's Band of Brothers. Movie Trading Co has the discs individually a couple weeks ago for $1.99 a disc. They're a little scratched, but they play... and $12 for the set is a lot cheaper than $80 for the whole kit and kaboodle. We've picked up quite a few DVDs lately... enough that I need to update the catalogue in the sidebar.

I promise that I'll be better about posting now that editing is over. But harass me anyway so that I don't fall as behind as I did this time.

3 comments:

:) said...

Glad you're back...!

Nancy Toby said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back too! Now about that training program: just a suggestion - a little every day is better than a lot all at once!

Tracy said...

I LOVE that series! It took up all of our free time when we watched it. You're forgiven :)