Thursday, December 15, 2005

what next?

it's the end of the year, which means personal reflection and
corporate reflection. I just got out of one of those corporate
reflections. Basically, we're waiting for things to drop. If they
don't, and we need to be prepared if they don't, we're stuck, dead in
the water. It's not altogether true that that's going to happen, but
it's not altogether not true. Basically, we're at the point where we
have to make precautionary plans and start to take those measures. For
me, it's been said that I should begin to start the job search, just
in case. That freaks me out. A LOT. I know I have skills, and I know
those skills and talents have grown over the past couple of years, but
it still makes me nervous. Even more so just based on the reasons I
moved out here. I can't go into details, but if you're the praying
type, I'd appreciate them. I have lots of decisions I need to make.

Blah.

2 comments:

Comm's said...

I will pray for you tonight before bed. Its not right to have conversatons like that before Christmas, stress levels are already so high.

If you need to job search in Phoenix I got a 'cot' for you...and a training partner

BP said...

Hey Bro':

Please know that I'm praying for you guys (and not just now)! Looking for work sucks (and may have finally driven me to back to NY). I'm lifting you guys up right now...

By the way, "cheesy" (and all the bonus material) may have just saved me from a bummer of a Christmas. You guys are awesome!