Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why I Love the Alamo Drafthouse...

...of course, there are many reasons I love the Drafthouse, Austin, TX's coolest movie chain, but the way they treat movies and make moviegoing an extra treat is always wonderful. Handing out red beanines before The Life Aquatic... Wonka bars created by their chef at Willy Wonka, and now, the coolest entrance to a movie theater I've ever seen courtesy of Harry Knowles photos at Aintitcool.com. In order to get into the theater to see The Chronicles of Narnia, you have to walk THROUGH a wardrobe. How cool is that? Check it out...



1 comment:

:) said...

That is WAY, WAY cool. I saw it this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course, it could have been black and white or a cartoon and I would have still liked it (it was my favorite book from childhood)!