Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm in my new office...

.. and as I dig through the shelves, it seems that they're already filled. I'm not sure how that's going to facilitate bringing my design magazines in. Oh well, I'll figure it out. In the meantime, everything feels a bit overwhelming, but what're you going to do. I think everything's overwhelming at first. I'm not getting any of that "Oh Lord, how am I going to do any of this!" kind of vibe yet, but I'm going to have to figure out what's going on with regards to this editing system. I'm not a PC guy and will probably never be a PC guy. I don't like editing on the PC, but I suppose I'll have to learn. HOPEFULLY I can find room in the budget to move to a Final Cut System as soon as I possibly can, but that'll probably be a few months down the line.
 
I suppose I should go and try to find my way out, the church's layout is almost labyrinthine in it's complexity.
 
Lots to do, lots to do.
 
More later.

1 comment:

:) said...

Have fun! New jobs are like adventures...you never know what's going to happen next. I'm still praying for ya!