Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Tropic Thunder trailer

OK, so I've been mildy curious about this movie since reading articles about over the summer. Then, I got more interested when photos of Robert Downey Jr in the new film came out,

























now we have a trailer... and if Night at the Museum (which I didn't TOTALLY hate) was worthwhile at all, it got Steve Coogan in another Ben Stiller movie, so there's your other bright shining moment for the day.

Addendum: Comm made a comment and I was concerned he might think that I'm a big Ben Stiller fan. I'm really not. There are a couple of Ben Stiller movies I love, but the only Ben Stiller directed film I'm a fan of is Zoolander. The Cable Guy is beyond painful. Reality Bites, I just never really got into. 

With Tropic Thunder, I'm mostly excited because it looks like a really expensive comedy... something like Ghostbusters... something we haven't seen produced in a long time. Plus, like I said, Robert Downey Jr and Steve Coogan. The fact that it stars Ben Stiller is almost besides the point. 

2 comments:

Comm's said...

Not a big Ben Stiller fan. I think he is best in support than lead.

Nathan, Erin & Oliver said...

agreed. I am looking forward to RDJ play a black man, though!