Saturday, June 12, 2004

YAWN...

Ang and I headed up to Minnesota last night to spend the weekend with family. While it usually makes sense to do the drive fromC olorado Springs in one shot, it sure does cause a lot of wear and tear. But we're here, and we have to figure out a way to squeeze visits with all of our friends into three days, have two birthday parties, have two fathers day celebrations, and attend a wedding. I'm also DESPERATE to squeeze a ride in while I'm here. I'm anxious to do a little bit of riding where the air is thick and the altitude is low before i head back up to the sky. It's hard to look up in the sky and realize that you live a mile above where you currently are. Anyway, we're spending the evening tonight with Angela's sister and brother in law and tomorrow night we spend the evening with my sister and brother in law (who I'm anxious to see). More later
 
Bri

No comments: