Monday, September 06, 2004

off we go into the wild blue yonder...

Yesterday night I was convinced that I was going to be at our first
Refuse service on Tuesday night, but this afternoon I got a call from
Larry (one of the company heads) asking me to head down to Florida and
do grunt work. So, I fly out tomorrow and come back on Friday. We were
going to leave everything for a little while and come back to it, but
with Ivan potentially tracking into Florida, we didn't think that
would be a good idea. So, I'm going to miss the first service. I know
there'll be more, but I'm really bumming about this. Your prayers
would be appreciated.

Oh, we've also gotten reports that our studio equipment probably is
trashed. When someone at the church picked up one of our cameras,
water poured out. I guess it means we'll be able to get new equipment,
but it's frustrating.

Bri

No comments: