Monday, August 15, 2005

I just want to cheer my wife on a little bit. Tomorrow she's riding to work for the first time. We bought her some lights at the bike store over the weekend and she's actually pretty psyched to be saving some gas while getting some morning exercise in. The reason she gets bonus points from ME, is that she works in a coffee shop and tomorrow's ride means she'll leave the house at 4:20 or so.

She's inherited my road bike for the moment. Someday we'll get another one, but for the moment we're sharing. Surprisingly, it's worked fairly well so far. We'll see how it goes going forward. Anyway, off to bed... Ang has to get up early to ride and I have to get up less early, but still early to head north on my bike to work. With gas at 2.50 a gallon here in town, we're now a biking family.

1 comment:

:) said...

WAY TO GO, ANG!!!!