Wednesday, June 29, 2005

marching ants


Brian.Behm.Frontgate.Vehicles, originally uploaded by bthemn.

Ah the long lines of people waiting to get in. As I rode out to the entrance for the next couple of shots I could feel the exhaust shoot out onto my legs. The air was hot, the exhaust was hotter. The sun is down now and since the festival hasn't started yet there isn't an especially lot going on.

We headed off to WalMart to pick up a few things and now we're hanging out in the coverage trailer soaking up the air conditioning.

All in all, an uneventful evening.

Allan Aguirre a guy I've grown up respecting as an artist is sitting to the right of me editing his podcast for the fest... as he edits, every so often he makes himself laugh, thus making everyone else sitting here laugh.

No comments: