Friday, July 01, 2005




I was assigned to swim with the fishes this afternoon. Well, not really, but I was sent out to cover the canoe races down by the lake...and as part of my dedication to journalism I waded out into the lake to take my pictures.

The weather here today might be the BEST weather I've ever experienced at Cornerstone it's nice and breezy and in the low eighties. Compared to a normal hot and humid Cornerstone day it's like heaven on earth.

While I was out there I saw this guy taking a bath in the swimming area.

2 comments:

TriDaddy said...

Sounds like a cool festival. I used to go to the HFStival in DC every year, but then moved to Raleigh. I heard the radio station became an all-hispanic station... no word about the festival tho. Also, used to have a friend who was sort of a caretaker of some old guys farm... they built a stage and held a party three years in a row called the "Pickin' Paloosa" where people and bands camped out for the weekend! They had shirts made and everything... people came from two hours away the second year when word got out. Anyway, cool pics!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you, brief as it was. Sorry about that. Had fun hangin' out with your wife. I have some pix of the fest on my site if you're not sick of seeing photos from Cornerstone. I'm actually still going through mine, have two more days to go through. Haha. Anyway, you had some really great shots in the coverage on the main Cornerstone website. Very nice stuff. Rock on!