Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ah, home. It's such a long drive from Minnesota to Colorado but
thankfully it's doable in a day. We stumbled into the apartment around
11:00 yesterday night, a good 14 hours after we started.

I had a WalMart gift card to use, so I wandered over this afternoon to
see what was on sale. I was psyched to find The Lone Gunmen and
Firefly boxsets on sale for $19.95 apiece. I'm still vaguely
interested in the King Kong Production Diaries set, if only because of
it's cool packaging, but we'll see. I also kind of interested in
picking up that Sin City box set. Again, too many things, limited
resources. blah.

Preparations continue for the 2nd annual 'Numb-Butt-A-Thon' on
Saturday. I don't completely know what I'm showing yet, but it'll be a
world-wide affair. Lots of subtitles. At this point, I think there
might be 5 or 6 subtitled films of the 12 we try to work our way
through.

I'll work up some blow by blows as we go through the day and into the
night... and if you're so inclined, you're more than welcome to come
join us at the apartment. The more the merrier, it's just that you'll
have to come to Colorado Springs.

Off to go finish some things before Ang gets home. In an unusual
twist, she worked today and I didn't. Usually it's the other way
around. It's nice having a few extra days off.

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

I spent the evening at Walmart too! Actually, it was a pretty quiet night there. I filled the whole cart for only $100, I was psyched! Toys and DVDs and clothes for the girls, kitchen stuff for me, and the always-important big thing of TP.