Friday, December 30, 2005

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Such is life, but I'd rather do other
things with vacation time. Oh well. Spent the morning getting a shelf
up for the video projector from the office. It looks so good that I'm
really jonesing for my own video projector now. I'll take pictures
after I make some adjustments. It's nothing major, but it's kind of
fun having an 7' screen in your living room.

I think it's going to be a pretty cool lineup for the New Year's party
tomorrow, but we'll see if anyone comes. One of the things that's
depressing about being here is that we don't really have our own
social network yet. We have social networks that we're tenuously
linked to, but we don't have a cohesive group of more than a couple
friends. Oh well, I'll get to eat Puerco Pibil tomorrow and that's
really all I care about. DANG that's good.

No comments: