Saturday, December 31, 2005

The first three films of the day...

Numb-Butt-A-Thon is getting ready to start... with or without people
and I've decided upon the first three films.

We'll start the programming off with the 1981 movie CAVEMAN. Last year
we showed One Million Years BC, so we thought we should find another
prehistoric movie. I'm not arguing that it's a good film, just
tradition. :-)

We'll then segue into Preston Sturges' Sullivan's Travels... a film
I've never seen, but will in a couple of hours. I'll give you my
thoughts then. :-)

The third film on the docket is the 1964 version of Ernest Hemingway's
The Killer's. It's got Ronald Reagen as the bad guy, what could be
better!

Anyway, I have to run and finish up a couple of things before people
possibly get here. :-)

B

No comments: