Wednesday, December 28, 2005

a couple of photos before bed...

I'm headed to bed in a second, but I figured I'd post a couple of photos from the weekend. Ang is still in full-on 'nephew adoration mode'. I'm just enjoying being able to buy the child obnoxious toys that light and up and play music.


Ang and Nephew. Like I said, she's in full on 'nephew adoration mode'


My cousin's daughter at the Christmas event on my Mom's side of the family. I just kind of liked how mischievous her eyes look.


Nephew with obnoxious toy #1. heh. :-)


I haven't posted any obligatory meeting shots lately and this isn't one of them, but I'm not all that good at smiling for the camera sometimes. It's hard to believe, but I'm actually pretty happy in this shot. OK, so I was giving Ang that look mostly BECAUSE she was taking a picture of me... but...

ok. off to bed.

1 comment:

:) said...

Awesome pics as usual, Bri!