Wednesday, April 13, 2005

yes as a matter of fact, I AM a designer...

it came up over at Trigeekdreams that Rett and I are graphic designers... yes, it's true. On top of being an overweight iron distance triathlete, I'm a creative director for a company called Red Penguin here in Colorado Springs. We've been an in-house firm for a few years and are switching things around to doing outside work. You can see our site (and my motion design reel) over at the Red Penguin website. Let me know what you think... and if you want, let me know and I'll send you one of my cool die-cut and foiled Red Penguin business cards. As usual, if you want to send e-mail, you can reach me at flabbyironman@gmail.com

4 comments:

:) said...

Now that is a cool logo and website. I like the two penguins at the bottom of the page the best. That reel movie is great work too! I want one of your business cards for sure...

Tracy said...

Very cool! Are you going to help TGD with their design?

White Salamander said...

Sorry for running by big mouth off and getting us involved in this mess big guy! I watched your reel sometime ago and was quite impressed, great stuff! I really think you could make a great logo but I didn't mean to volunteer your services. I was just makin a joke about how you and I would be hypercritical of the design but I didn't mean it :0

Flabbyironman said...

Oh, it's not a big deal at all. I'd love to take a stab at it (in and amongst all the 800 other things I volunteer for) I just wanted Kahuna to know that there weren't any hard feelings.