Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 3 part 1

Morning weight 242.

I'm surprised that I've been sleeping as well as I have. Yesterday I was able to sleep in until almost 10:00 and this morning I was up at 9. Hunger seems to be ok this morning, nothing raging. I haven't had my juice and multivitamin yet.

Laundry is the main thing on the agenda today, along with errands to the bank and library. I'll squeeze my walk in sometime between the two.

We caught up on our M Night Shyamalan movies last night. Because of the huge backlog of DVDs we have (we're somewhere around 2000 DVDs in our collection and almost half of those are things waiting to be watched), we never seem to catch up, and there are always films falling between the cracks. I'll start to get some reviews up of the things we've been watching but in the meantime, here's the list of this week's selections...


1. Shoot Em' Up
2. Wrist Cutters A Love Story
3. Eastern Promises
4. Balls of Fury
5. The Great Yokai War
6. The Village
7. Lady in the Water

I'm not sure what today and tonight's movies will be, but film has had the added benefit of taking my mind off food. Although, there were several scenes of sit down feasts in The Village that made me a little bit hungry. 

More later. - Brian

No comments: