Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The first Triathlete Alliance inspired blog!

Flatman posted this over at Wil's site

Wil,

This is a great site you have and you really keep me laughing. I have hopped on board the "triathlete alliance" you guys have going. Drop by my site sometime when you get a chance.


so I followed his profile to his webpage and discovered to my happiness and bemusement that Flatman dove into the blogosphere-laplane just today. So, I'm happy to welcome Flatman from the fatman. How does one join the Triathlete Alliance? Right now it's easy, have a blog that gets updated on a regular basis and have an interest in multi-sport. It helps if you actually ARE a triathlete, but fanboys and fangirls if they're obsessive about the sport are welcome too. We're a pretty accomodating group.

Next goal? We need to get Hugh Hewitt to lavish some attention on us in his blogroll. Right now Tri-Geek is the only one listed under his fitness blogs.


UPDATE
I neglected to actually link to Flatman's blog. My bad. In any case, it's here

2 comments:

Tracy said...

He's in very good company. You guys have all been very cool to me!

Comm's said...

Flabby,

You have flat out the most eclectic blog I scan. You give descriptive training logs and indepth analysis of music that is way above my frequency.

I sit in front of screen with microwave popcorn and delicious beverage waiting for you next post.

Well I jump between you and Wil a lot...she's prettier and talks to herself. Like me... I talk to myself... I am neither pretty...or female...Im all cofused...great blogs today