Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Day 7

Has it been a week already? I guess it has... tomorrow I'll be 20% done. Weight this morning, still 239. There was an interesting number on the body fat portion of the scale though, 30.6. So, taking yesterdays number as an anomaly, the previous days number was 31. I think a change of .4% is pretty realistic. We'll continue to track numbers and see what happens. 

Not much hunger this morning. Feel pretty good, actually. I'm going to go have a little juice and my multivitamin in a minute. I'm curious to see how much easier the fast is at work today. Last week wasn't much fun, but it was day 1 and 2 of the fast. This week Day 7 and 8 will fall into the work week. 

I didn't work out yesterday. I felt a little bit of pain in my right quadricep and decided to rest it. I'll walk tonight while Angela makes dinner for herself. 

More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Brian,

Peter from RMOG here...Kevin sent me the link to the Blog and just got finished reading your posts on the fast. Hang in there bro!

Im on day two myself and am pretty hungry at times.

It is an encouragement to read that the hunger goes away after a few days, i cut back to one meal a day for the 5 days leading up to the fast so i hope that helps me get into this thing.

thanks for your words and honesty!