Thursday, January 03, 2008

Day 8 evening

today was kind of a hard day... not because I was hungry or anything like that. It was just the dawning realization as I was driving home with Angela that I've still got almost 5 weeks to go. Thinking about five weeks just kind of got me depressed. Got home and spent some time fixing the stat tracker on the blog and forced myself to go walk.

Who am I kidding? I can't walk. I admit it. It's hard for me to just walk. Inevitably I just want to go faster than that and I end up jogging. 2.51 miles, 35 minutes, 401.1 calories.

I've got a lot more that I want to write but it might have to wait for tomorrow. We've been working our way through Carnivale and there are a couple of episodes to watch tonight. It's an interesting show, if you haven't watched it. Who would have thought to frame a battle between God and the Devil in the confines of a traveling carnival in the 1930s.

1 comment:

Comm's said...

at least thinking in weeks is easier than just working through the next hour.

Progress